Wednesday 9 December 2009

Farewell WADUP

All in all the placement at WADUP as fundraising manager has gone well. It was frustrating and difficult at times but an excellent experience. I have met some fantastic people, had some interesting experiences running workshops and attending meetings and learnt a great deal. I have also hopefully contributed some skills and the good news is that on my last day one of the donors I had been building a relationship with sent through a bank transfer form so looks like I’ve had some success! WADUP should now have enough money coming in to run a big human rights project for the next 12 months….
Here’s some photos of the office I spent the last 5 months working in and also my last day – being presented with some leaving gifts.

The office, toilet and filing cabinet.





My last day



No comments:

Post a Comment